Our dedicated team advises on banking law from the perspective of all parties to banking transactions. Specifically, we represent banks and their customers. For example, we act as company advisors concerning business restructuring and debt rescheduling.
In addition to banking law, restructuring and debt rescheduling, we have experience in many other types of financing transactions including:
- Public works
- Mortgage finance
- Financing of business ventures
- Subsidized finance and the development of public funds
- Consumer credit
- Long and medium term credit
- Bank and autonomous guarantees
- Securitization transactions involving credit or contracts and the transfer of credit
Furthermore, we are experienced in financial leasing including real property and industrial property leasing transactions.
Finally, beyond banking law, our firm also has extensive experience advising on bankruptcy and winding up procedures for banks and corporations.